Cheating may not conform to common expectations of marriage, but this phenomenon is very common. You won’t have a possibility to come up with a good reason to justify cheating but you can minimize the risk of getting caught by following some simple recommendations. In this article, we will tell you how to have relationships without getting caught and provide you with useful tips.
Avoid meetings in crowded places
Avoid meeting in crowded places, where common friends may notice you. If this happens, behave calmly, confidently, so as not to confirm their suspicions. Remember that uncertain movements, fear, a “wandering” gaze seem to say: “I want to cheat on my husband.” Let the others think that he is really a classmate or friend from the summer children’s camp or a former best friend from the neighboring yard. And you kindly agreed to talk with him about life, to recall the past with a cup of coffee in a cozy cafe.
Other tips on how to have relationships without getting caught:
- Remember that a sharp change in the working schedule & day routine can cause suspicions of the spouse. Smooth unhurried correction of your own plans is the best solution in these circumstances. Inform your husband in advance about the planned visit to the “beauty salon” or “gym”. Let him know about attending courses or seminars once a week. Then you will return home beautiful, satisfied, and, most importantly, happy.
- Never talk about your lover even a reliable childhood friend. No one should know about it.
- Do not meet a lover in the presence of children. Be careful and reasonable.
- Think about who would be able to hedge if necessary. A good alibi is a very useful thing in amorous affairs.
- Pay enough attention to your husband, do not spare compliments, do not shy away from marital obligations. Sometimes, you can even “jealous” him to a cute secretary, in order to lull vigilance and increase the man’s self-esteem, demonstrating his value in the eyes of his beloved wife (i.e. you).
- Delete possible compromising material in time: messages, photos, movie tickets, receipts, etc. Never leave your PC or laptop logged on to your email address. Be neat with valuable gifts from the new lover.
- If the spouse suspects something wrong, temporarily stop your dating.
- Avoid sudden changes in appearance, style of clothing, including underwear.
- Do not forget about methods of contraception. Always use a condom. Nothing screams “cheating!” like an illegitimate child or a sexually transmitted disease.
Possible traps and pitfalls
Communication with the lover is like a sauce, which completely transforms the taste of life, and even the lady herself. She feels welcome, meaningful, and beautiful. These relationships are often drawn. A woman loses her head, self-control and makes a series of mistakes that complicate life. Few people understand how to change a husband correctly, and not to fall in love with a new partner, taking the passion and attention that was so lacking in the marriage, for true love.
Life is like a game and you can create your own game. Sometimes you win but other times you can lose. Take the adultery as an interesting adventure, without overestimating its significance. Don’t dive in with any emotional issues, you’ll crack your head. Perhaps, it is worth trying to correct family life, to make a variety. For example, to awaken the passion by inviting the spouse to a romantic date, a walk under the starry sky with hot kisses and pleasant surprises. Perhaps, after this, the need to look for another man will disappear.
Possible problems in relationships with a young lover
In events when older women dating younger men, the lady often begins to worry more about the distance between them than the lover himself. She starts to feel her unwarranted guilt, listening to public stereotypes.
At the same time, she ceases to enjoy life as a whole, listening to the most unimportant little things, complexing for every occasion. Sometimes a lady provokes her man to compliment. She wants her man to dissuade her in fears that she is not young, not so beautiful and not suited to a couple. The woman, attempting to get a compliment begins to show everything that the partner has not seen yet, but now he will certainly pay attention.